The ARN team is involved in organising a number of workshops focused on different aspects of agile software development process. The following are examples:
- Stories of Sustaining Agile Workshop, ABC Conference, November 2021
- Second International Workshop on Agile Transformation, in XP2020, 12 June 2020, Online
- First International Workshop on Agile Transformation, in XP2019, 25 May 2019, Montreal, Canada
- Workshop on Agile Transformation, 13 May 2019, London
- Agile in a non-Agile Environment, Agile@MK, 14 December 2015
- Estimating: Poker or Bucket at DSDM Members Day, 10 September 2015, Manchester, UK
- Agile User Experience Workshop in British HCI Conference, 9 September 2014, Southport, UK.
- On the Integration of UCD and Agile Development Workshop in NordiCHI Conference, 27 October 2014, Helsinki, Finland.